Latest Movie :

Follow us on Google+

Home » » Jamie Chavous on her experience registering to vote in Louisiana

Jamie Chavous on her experience registering to vote in Louisiana

{[['']]}




    Besides Government issued identification,
and proof of residency. What else does a #transwoman need to vote?

                                                                           

      Lmao, the state of Louisiana sucks for registering to vote. I am a US citizen, born in these Untied States. My people were here before you were white guy sitting behind that desk.. and because I'm a transgendered person you feel the need to deny me my right to vote? How many forms of ID is one person supposed to have?! A driver's license, social security card, three letters confirming my residence, and a valid voter's registration card from the state of Washington isn't enough?! Maybe it's because I'm a liberal in the backwoods of a Republican state.. ðŸ¤”I think I'll run for office!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Like Box

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Channel 17uinn - All Rights Reserved
Blogger